Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Piety Update

Ogosh. Did you miss me? I missed me! Hate, hate, hate being sick.

Today I am finally feeling better.

Short update to celebrate this fact. Hopefully the next one is longer!

Chapter 5 is here. All of Piety is here, as usual.
(This story contains themes of slavery and violence, as well as non-consensual and consensual sex. Please do not read it if you are uncomfortable with those things.)

Oh! I also got a facebook and a twitter. I can be social in the non-explicit social media world. Mwahahaha.

To do (besides the ongoing effort above): Another short for Felix to illustrate. Art-trade story. Another short for you nice folks.

Remember, life is Glorious!

2 comments:

  1. I think Piety is the most beautiful and enthralling story I have read in a very long time. I truly adore this story! I am greatly anticipating the next several chapters. :)

    Love,
    Your Anonymous Admirer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of your kind words. The anonymity is killing me. Aaaah.

    <3

    ReplyDelete