Saturday, March 26, 2011

Roll in the hay & sex on the beach = uncomfortable. Just sayin'.

I couldn't sleep! So I stayed up late and wrote. Oh, how nice to have time in which to write.. even if I should have been sleeping.

Here, some gratuitous sex!

Piety update here.

Whole thing is here.

There's violence and depravity in the whole thing, but the latest update is all good times.

I realize I need to get with the times and modify my copyright, and my formatting got borked, but.. I'm tired now. So it will have to wait until I get a chance to deal with it. I feel the sharing of sex takes priority (I know, I'm so professional). I.. uh.. didn't even give this a glance over. Hopefully it makes sense. Hope everyone is doing well. Hearts, stars, and horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons...

No comments:

Post a Comment