Monday, June 6, 2011

Piety Update

It's raining, it's pouring... I think spring has skipped out on us this year. Poor Weiss has been treated to a feast of gray and damp since her arrival. It's almost enough to make me want to hibernate. I hauled her off for drinks and chat and creating this morning, so you get a few pages of my productivity. Yay! I'll share more when I get to bring it to a nice breaking point.

The current update is here.
All of Piety is here.

This story is very unpleasant. Writing aside, it's subject matter is often violent, and rarely optimistic. That will change eventually, but not before it gets worse. Consider yourself warned!

-------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who have bookmarked the main .pdf location, please note that my original folder has been restored. I will continue to update the old location until the beginning of July, at which point it will be removed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment