Friday, April 27, 2012

I will sing for my supper.

I have been receiving many, many, manymanymany... many requests for more pieces of Nasr & Devon work.

I've been forthright in responding that they are not high on my priority list at the moment. I am, as we all know, a very busy bee.

However! Sites don't host for free, and eventually Felix and I would like a printer. So, as a donation incentive, every time we hit the $40 mark I will write another Nasr & Devon short for everyone's enjoyment.

----
Caveat time! This is separate from the $20.00 donation award of picking a theme for a smutty short. I just don't have enough time to put out two stories for the same money. If you do donate $20 or more, I will contact you to find out if you'd like it to go toward a theme of your choosing, or toward the Nasr & Devon pool. It is possible I could incorporate your theme into the Nasr & Devon story, but no promises.


We'll have a tracker up soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment